My poems

Please leave your comments after going through the poems.....it helps me to write better :)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

In your memory





My thoughts go to you when I am alone,
a smile lights up my face on its own.
Like a flower bud that is opening,
with great zeal to see what is happening.

You always treated life in a jovial manner,
I start to laugh when I kind of remember.
Upon getting annoyed with you on any discussion,
you'd say you wanted to have with me an altercation.

Your would want to be different on every occasion,
home made delicacies instead of sweets for distribution.
The loss of a loved one many lament their whole life,
remaining unhappy would not be fitting for a jovial man's wife.

Laughingly once you had, a friend described,
who spoke to the photo of his loving wife.
I has asked then that if I go before you,
would you not speak to my photo too?

I remember that you would keep family photos with you,
whenever misplaced a ruckus would be created by you.
Before you would be carrying photos now I carry too,
only difference being my carrying one when you carried a few.

On the crossroads of life when i seek the right path,
an answer comes to me from within my heart.
The loss of a loved one many lament their whole life,
remaining unhappy would not be fitting for a jovial man's wife.

renukakkar 22.12.2010
 Copyright@2010

No comments:

Post a Comment