My poems

Please leave your comments after going through the poems.....it helps me to write better :)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Saint came to my home


This is a true incident from my life..I do not know how I wrote a novel for children and how I write poems..The credit goes to this saint who came to my house with a student of mine to whom i presented a diary as gift. many times i feel he is writing for me as i write my blogs and poems....No one knows who this saint was..even my student had never met him before...



The Saint came to my house suddenly 
accompanying a student who came to learn Reiki. 

A tall person was he with powering personality 
his attire was of an Orange kurta and an Orangi Lungi. 

I was taken by surprise 
such a personality in my house. 

The fragrance of sandal wood he emitted 
His forehead had the sandal wood smeared 

He did not eat or drink anything that i offered 
but i obtained his blessings as his feet i touched. 

I did not know what to give him so I gave him a diary 
and gave one to my student of Reiki. 

The Saint did not want to accept the diary 
saying it was a gift he was going to return one day. 

he was dropped by my student in the middle of the market 
but was not observed going into any house even 

I gave him an empty diary without words in it 
I write poetry here but in my mind he seems to write it. 

From were he came and who he was no one know 
sandal wood fragrance was for family and not for persons unknown. 

The Saint came to my house suddenly 
accompanying a student who came to learn Reiki. 

renukakkar3.10.2011 
Copyright@2011

No comments:

Post a Comment