My poems

Please leave your comments after going through the poems.....it helps me to write better :)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Musings



Today I stand alone
you have left me forlorn.
To face responsibilities
and to do financial jugglery.

Chores I shoulder alone
balancing office work and home.
The children try my patience
growing up they need your guidance.

You vanished before the end of the play
closing the chapter of life midway.
I wish I could have held you back
Angels say it is just my bad luck.

My face changes as I age gracefully
passing above would you recognize me?
Seven winters have passed by
a few more lines and my hair turns grey.

But there is still peace glowing from within
I know you are there watch in'.
When my time comes after duties are done
to welcome me at heaven's gate you will stand.

renukakkar 13.9.2011
Copyright@2011

No comments:

Post a Comment