My poems

Please leave your comments after going through the poems.....it helps me to write better :)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Me and my goal






I am on my way to reach my goal
all along it has been a tough fight.
playing hide and seek has become my role
my goal still remains hidden from my sight.

I have had a real tough time.
and no closer have I reached.
This elusive goal of mine.
is like searching for a heart beat.

At the end of the tunnel is a light
That has been avoiding me.
A long time I have been searching it
will i manage to reach it this time.

Even I deserve to receive
and rest after the long tussle.
The reward of happiness and peace
should be mine after all the faced hassle.

I ask myself,will I ever fulfill?
all my aspirations & dreams?
Or will continue to struggle still?
to reach and realize my aims?

Why is it that honest people suffer?
in this corrupt absurd world?
Why do the idealists endure?
who is the guardian angel of the wayward?

It seems we have paid the price
and reap what we had not sown.
Bringing to book had seamed a farce 
but people are being caught now for corruption.

So I am hopeful for the future now
as on a new threshold we all stand.
As agony and pain step out to take a bow.
in sensitiveness corruption almost dead.

Now I can say that I am on my way to reach my goal
almost gone is the long tough fight.
which played hide and seek with me in the penultimate role
my goal will no longer remains hidden from sight.
renukakkar 14.9.2011
Copyright@2011

No comments:

Post a Comment