My poems

Please leave your comments after going through the poems.....it helps me to write better :)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hues of Autumn



My hair turned gray as the autumns pass
remembering many seasons our hearts once knew
The richness of the shared times
those were special for me and you.

The ticking of the clock of time goes on
As down life’s road I alone now go
Our hearts were joined in a bond of love
when we walked in fallen snow.

Your eyes would brighten like the sky
And my heart would begin to sing
As our children flung their arms around you
to show and express their loving.

All the summers have now gone
And my live is now hues of autumn
I stop and reminiscence
where our lives have gone.

Gray hair and more lines trace my face
like soft shadows veil the wall
Our children have since gone away
And alone I watch the rich leaves fall.

Our love stands bright with fewer changes
and one by one I witness going by days
Alone I be but grow still stronger
as you watch me from above as if through haze.

Those promises we made to each other long ago
To be happy in any situation I still abide
our lives are still bound together so true
though separated by a wall when you died.

renukakkar 24.8.2011
Copyright@2011

No comments:

Post a Comment