My poems

Please leave your comments after going through the poems.....it helps me to write better :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Flight Of Fancy

My fate for me had ensured, Traveler's foot and explorers galore. I took a fancy to explore new lands, My spirit soared for newer plans. Flying I was, with the ocean spread below, Blue skies and the sun above did glow. The clouds outside were my partners in flight, My co-passengers had slept to my delight. With wings on his shoulders and a wand by his side, a child like figure appeared outside, Is he real or is he a dream? Such thoughts in me started to frame. The child- like angel told me to step out, I rubbed my eyes as I had a doubt. He beckoned again for me to try, To leave my body and attempt to fly. I did not know how to and I think he understood, His hand came through and my hand he took. Gently leading me out of the window pane, To my surprise, I stood by the plane. On the clouds, I glided with ease Flying with my angel in heavenly bliss. Soon it started to become dark, My angel told me its time to depart. I stood outside the window pane looking in, All passengers were sleeping and snoring within. The angel told me to glide back in, Soon I was again in me looking at him. Now I go to someone who needs me, Never forget that this is how to be. The past has done and gone let it rest, Live in present to harness a future that's best. renukakkar18.10.2016 Copyright@2016

No comments:

Post a Comment