My poems

Please leave your comments after going through the poems.....it helps me to write better :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

A Prayer





God take me back into your flock, Negativeness put on me a mental block. Please help me to keep it in lock, So that it cannot against me knock. My mission I will duly complete, That which you chalked for me. I solemnly promise thee, Never will my footsteps leave. Do cleanse my soul I pray, drive these dark clouds away. Your light will show me the way, To do what my calling is for today. I saw you a few years ago it seems, Perhaps it was like an unfinished dream. You glided among the stars which beam, Light from you and your heavenly realm. A pure soul was I indeed then, I wish to experience that vision again. The layers of negativeness enclosed me within. I wish to break free from this earthly din. I still recall you in your gown of white, Which emitted celestial light. On the milky way did you glide, Your eyes were so clear and bright. You blessed me with raised hands, To me you did not say any words. On return I was rendered in deep thoughts, Who had I met in my meditation or dreams? God take me back into your flock, Negativeness put on me a mental block. Please help me to keep it in lock, So that it cannot against me knock. renukakkar31.10.2016 Copyright@2016

No comments:

Post a Comment