My poems

Please leave your comments after going through the poems.....it helps me to write better :)

Monday, February 14, 2011

Beloved Stranger


A stranger to me you seemed,
upside down my life you turned.
I was so sure of what ever i did,
now whatever you said held me captive.

I had lived my live as I thought it fit,
without the need for anyone to enter it.
But you came and swept me off my feet,
and before I knew it you became my heartbeat.

I am sure you felt the same way,
as many times you called me in a day.
Making an extremely nice nuisance of yourself,
causing me a bit of undue embarrassment.

Then one day you came suddenly,
in an agitated mood you seemed to be.
Uttering ‘I Love you’ with great elan,
you proposed with a ring in your hand.

With a gentle look you took my hand.
on the third finger the ring you placed.
The whole day I was on cloud nine ,
with visions of happy days in future time.

Our lives now together engaged,
I remember the day we were wed.
a week from valentine day exactly,
our souls that day were united eternally.

How fortunate we are indeed,
that we have found true love so sweet.
A love so true till infinity,
that all dream of constantly.

renukakkar 14.2.2011
Copyright © 2011

1 comment:

  1. TODAY IT IS THE DREAM OF EVERY WOMEN WHO LOVES HER HUBBY AND GOES IN FLASH BACK AND SEE WHEN A STRANGER PROPOSED HER

    ReplyDelete